1. How to create my own background and header. (Still needing improvement, but I’m on my way!)
2. How to add a post divider – a line of decoration between each post.
3. How to automatically add a signature to posts.
4. That I love Blogger’s new dashboard and features, they make designing and writing so much faster and easier.
5. To appreciate reader’s comments more than ever. They are truly a blessing!
6. That getting subscribers/followers is a lot of work. It takes a lot of “self-promotion” and I just don’t feel comfortable with that.
7. That when I host a giveaway to get the word out about my blog, it really doesn’t do the trick. Maybe I should try giving away a Mercedes next year? Nah. It would be hard to ship that.
8. I’ve learned that when a company contacts me about hosting a giveaway of their product, I must try the product first!
9. That I get really pumped when someone shares something from my site on their blog, Twitter or on Facebook. It doesn’t happen very often, but when it does, I’m stoked! 😉
10. That I don’t think I could stop blogging even if I had zero readers. I learned this year, when I tried to stop blogging, that I write more for myself than anyone else. If it happens to help someone, and they subsequently share the link somewhere, (and I get giddy with glee) then that’s a bonus. A huge bonus.
Hey! A reader! Thanks for being here! You make the blogging experience so much nicer. 🙂 And to those who comment, I know it takes a bit more time. Thanks for doing it. I love hearing from you.