In honor of spring and in the spirit of summer treats, I wanted to share with you my husband’s favorite dessert. My mom made it for him while we were dating, and well, she just might have helped me seal the deal. 😉
- 1 Graham crust (I buy the one that has “Two Extra Servings!”)
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and peanut butter on medium speed until smooth. Continue beating while slowly adding milk you get a creamy texture. Gently stir in Cool Whip until well blended. Pour into crust and freeze for at lest four hours.
- Remove from freezer 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup in a zig-zag design over the top of each slice, or the bottom of the plate. Or both!
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
2 thoughts on “Frozen Peanut Butter Pie”
You made me hungry. I remember I made it for Terry because he said he didn’t like cake.
Can’t WAIT to make this… Anna wants to make it for her dad for Fathers day too… THANKS.